Compensation For Catastrophic Car Accidents
Scores of catastrophic car accidents happen each year throughout the Chicago area. The law firm of Hofeld and Schaffner provides experienced legal representation to pursue the compensation you need after a severe motor vehicle crash.
The cause of a horrible car crash is often due to the driver who caused the accident doing one of the following:
- Using alcohol or drugs
- Paying attention to a distraction, such as a cell phone
- Breaking traffic rules, such as speeding or running a red light
- Being too tired to drive safely
Restitution For Injuries
Our firm holds those at fault for severe accidents responsible for their actions. Our firm demands just compensation for damages and injuries caused by car crashes. Common injuries from catastrophic car accidents include:
- Complex fractures that take surgery and extensive time to heal, necessitating an extended amount of rehabilitation time
- Internal injuries that can result in severe bleeding and organ damage and often require complex surgery
- Severe burns involving skin, muscle and bone that can disfigure victims and endanger their lives
- Spinal cord damage leading to pain, reduced mobility and paralysis, requiring specialized care
- Brain injuries that cause coma, vegetative states, and cognitive and behavioral issues
Responsibility For Wrongful Death
A fatal crash injury is a wrongful death that necessitates a well-planned litigation strategy skillfully carried out in court. The survivors’ ongoing financial needs that would have been paid for by the deceased add another dimension to a fatal accident case.
If you suffer from injuries and disability brought about by a catastrophic car accident, call Hofeld and Schaffner today at 312-702-1918 to schedule an appointment. You may also contact us through our online form. Se habla español.